We would like to invite submissions to the ACS Synthetic Biology "Programmable Biology" Special Issue. The Special Issue aims to revisit cornerstone achievements in Synthetic Biology research that address general computability in biological substrates. We welcome submissions from any area of in-vivo and in-vitro Synthetic Biology and related fields, including, but not limited to:
- the design and engineering of molecular, cellular and population-based computation,
- domain-specific languages for the specification of biological computation,
- theories and applications of biological computation.
ACS Synthetic Biology has the highest editorial standards, offers rapid publication of your research findings and imposes NO author submission, page, color, or cover art charges. We are looking for high quality submissions, for peer-review, as either short Letters or full-length Articles. The submission deadline is November 6th, 2015.
If you wish to submit your research to the ACS Synthetic Biology “Programmable Biology” Special Issue, please consider the following when preparing your manuscript:
All articles must adhere to ACS Synthetic Biology submission guidelines (http://pubs.acs.org/page/asbcd6/submission/authors.html).
ACS Synthetic Biology does not impose any submission, publication, page or color charges. Additional Author Benefits can be found at: http://pubs.acs.org/page/4authors/benefits/index.html.
ACS Synthetic Biology offers ACS AuthorChoice, for authors who would like their published articles to be freely accessible on the Web: http://pubs.acs.org/page/policy/authorchoice/index.html.
In order to submit a paper for review as part of the collection, you must submit your paper via ACS Paragon Plus, which can be accessed at: https://acs.manuscriptcentral.com/acs.
- IMPORTANT: At the time of submission, please choose “Programmable Biology” from the “Special Issue Selection” drop-down menu. Also, please state that your submission is intended for the Programmable Biology Special Issue in your cover letter.
- The deadline for submitting to the Programmable Biology Collection is November 6th, 2015. However, extensions may be granted upon request.
- Please note that all submissions to ACS Synthetic Biology are subject to peer-review and no guarantee of publication or inclusion into the final issue can be made prior to review.
Please contact the Managing Editor of ACS Synthetic Biology, Ranjini Prithviraj (email@example.com) or the Guest Editors of the Special Issue ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) if you have any further questions or concerns.
Harold Fellermann, Omer Markovitch, Curtis Madsen, Owen Gilfellon,
Interdisciplinary Computing and Complex Biosystems Research Group (ICOS), School of Computing Science, Newcastle University, UK.